Apply for membership in ICOM through the national ICOM committee in your country. If there is no national ICOM committee in your country, seek assistance from the ICOM headquarters in Paris.
>> List of ICOM national committees
As a member of ICOM you have the right to be a member of one international committee. In addition, you have the right to be active in as many other international committees as you wish, but without any voting rights.
Choose your international committee in the ICOM member platform:
- Log in to https://icom-museum.force.com
- Click on the blue “Edit my personal information”
- In section “My ICOM Committees” set the top International Committee to “ICEthics Ethical Dilemmas”.
- (optional:) Below, choose up to three other international committees of interest by selecting them and clicking the arrow pointing to the right. Accordingly delete others by selecting them and clicking the arrow pointing to the left.
- Click “Save” at the bottom at the page.
If you encounter any problems in becoming an IC Ethics member, please contact us at email@example.com.
Welcome at IC Ethics!